Bowling for Immigrants

No, it's not the new Michael Moore film. It's my friend's event.

Bowlers of the World Unite!
a fundraiser for immigrant rights

5-pins and a glowing disco ball!
Live music set from The Pick-Ups!
Rockin' tunes courtesy of Rose B. and Kristine K.!
Raffle Prizes from Cheese Magic, Images Festival,
I Deal Coffee,
Public,
Uprising Books, and more!
and... a LUNGE CONTEST!
with MC Maggie M. stirring up trouble!

@ Danforth Bowl
(1554 Danforth Ave., just steps west from Coxwell
subway station)
Friday March 18th, 7:30pm - midnight

$10-$20 sliding scale for a full night of bowling fun.
All proceeds from the event will benefit No One is
Illegal (Toronto).

Just in case you were wondering here are the pickups, aren't they just adorable.




Also raffle prizes from where I buy my cheese and my coffee! Bowling, alt country, and a good cause! How can you lose?!

Popular Posts